Order your Aledo Armed Forces Memorial Paver Today
The memorial honors all the men and women of Mercer County who have served our Country in the Armed Forces or attended RMA. The City of Aledo has designated a special area to honor and recognize former Roosevelt Military Academy cadets. Below is a picture of the memorial and the designated area for RMA cadets.
What a great opportunity to become part of the permanent legacy of Roosevelt Military Academy and the Aledo Armed Forces Memorial!
Download an order form and a completed sample order form.
Explanation of Terms Used in Order Form
• Name: Your name, or the person’s name you are ordering for, exactly as you want it to appear on the brick/paver.
• RMA Company: Last RMA Company you were assigned to: HQ, A, B, C, D, G etc.
• Branch of Service: Which branch did you serve in? US Army, US Navy, etc.
• Years Attended/Served: Actual years at RMA and Armed Forces (if applicable).
• Bricks/Pavers: Commonly used terms for the blocks used in memorials.
Cost of the Brick/Paver: $110 for up to 48 characters with a maximum of 3 lines of information and 16 characters per line. If necessary, use abbreviations or initials to remain within the number of allowed characters. We will be verifying the accuracy of the information on the order forms, as well as the payment amount you submit.
Questions: Contact Bob Kramer at 847-560-1208 email@example.com with questions about submitting or completing the order form and the cost of your order.